[ZODB-Dev] Quick ZODB connection synch question

Nicholas Henke henken at seas.upenn.edu
Sun Sep 28 23:12:43 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 16:23, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Nicholas Henke wrote at 2003-9-26 20:15 -0400:
>  > ...
>  > You know, I have heard this several times, but I still have yet to see a
>  > simple example for a non zope application. Is there a possibility one of
>  > y'all could 'show us the light' for a seemingly important ( and frankly
>  > much hidden ) issue ? I have done it, but am never sure it is done
>  > right.
>
> Maybe you read Andrews ZODB tutorial (might be names "Guide to ZODB"
> or something like this).

I am looking at the following link, but not seeing anything on using
asyncore to automatically handle invalidations. I followed this link
right from the 'FrontPage' for ZODB.

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/FrontPage/guide/index.html

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer