[ZODB-Dev] Data.fs without content but 1.8GB diskspace

Harald Koschinski harald.koschinski at friatec.de
Tue Sep 30 02:57:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a big 3.5 GB Data.fs in production use. Because of trouble with
the migration to Zope 2.6.2 (from 2.4.4) I tried to pack the database.
But there was no significat reduction of the filesize. So I deleted
nearly erverything in that file (using zmi) and packed it again. The
final size of that Data.fs is now 1.8 GB - this can not be.

Are there tools available to analyse / fix the file / problem ??

regards
Harald