[ZODB-Dev] Re: ZODB packing error

Barry Warsaw barry at zope.com
Mon Apr 5 10:27:39 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 10:19, Casey Duncan wrote:

> I'm trying to come up with senarios where there is still a problem with
> overlapping transactions. I have a sneaking suspiction (or perhaps
> paranoia ;^) that there still are.

There's also the uncomfortable feeling I get since there's no clear
transaction start boundary.  What I mean is that you can't really point
to some place in the code and say "the transaction starts here".  But
maybe that's not a problem.

A long time ago there was some musings about taking Python's in-memory
reference counts into consideration during pack.

-Barry