[ZODB-Dev] OOBucket ReadConflictErrors

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Thu Apr 8 21:09:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:35:21PM -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> I was assuming I would never ReadConflict on b given that I've already
> loaded the bucket's state into the cache (via prep() first then whenever
> I'm looping through the while loop), but it seems I'm wrong. This is odd
> because it seems to contradict what Shane and Jeremy have told me in the
> past.

I'm trying to double-check this, and I ran into Toby's message at

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/zope-List/1491892

which certainly does suggest that if the object is in cache it won't
ReadConflict. I assume this code is in ClientStorage, which is where I'm
going to try and look -- hints appreciated.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331