[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Intro

Harm Kirchhoff harm.kirchhoff at web.de
Sun Apr 18 21:40:08 EDT 2004

I looked for them, but could not find them. I also googled for them but
could not find them. I looked over most of the articles, at www.zope.org
  but found them much too unspecific for beginners.

Maybe you could point out the articles you meant in more detail ?

The point I am making is that hands-on examples for absolute ZODB
beginners are rare and do not exist in a consistent collection that will
give an instant 'Ah-it's really easy.' experience.