[ZODB-Dev] Undo tab gives odd error with mounted db...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 17:15:56 EDT 2004

It's seems to be my day for ZODB errors today...

Trying to go to the Undo tab of a Catalog in a mounted ClientStorage
(which goes to a FileStorage on the storage servers) gives me:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
   Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
   Module App.Undo, line 100, in undoable_transactions
   Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 1010, in undoInfo
   Module ZEO.ServerStub, line 142, in undoInfo
   Module ZEO.zrpc.connection, line 372, in call
UndoError: Undo error None: Undo is currently disabled for database
maintenance.

...all well and good, except I'm not doing any database maintenance.

What does this really mean?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk