[ZODB-Dev] 2.8 release

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Aug 3 00:51:49 EDT 2004

It looks like that Zope 2.8 is appearing at the horizon. I updated the
milestone plan of the 2.8 wiki
to have 2.8 alpha in September and 2.8 final by the end of year. I
encourage everyone to update the
wiki about the things that are complete and the issues that must be fixed.
Especially there are two
open issues: ZClasses and acquisition wrappers (any volunteers? I for
myself don't know about the
problems there).

<http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.8/MilestonePlan>

Cheers,
Andreas

--On Montag, 2. August 2004 17:49 Uhr +0200 Andreas Jung