[ZODB-Dev] Re: Can't pack ZODB anymore

aku at europe.com aku at europe.com
Tue Aug 17 09:20:18 EDT 2004

tried copyTransactionsFrom() method Tim suggested, started with an empty Data.fs (good)
and copied all the transactions from my existing Data.fs (bad). Full of hope I ran fstest
on the new Undamaged.fs, but unfortunately: time-stamp error :(
I looked at the code in copyTransactionsFrom(), but don't know enough about ZODB to check
whether that code is correct.

BTW: The reason for the system clock going backwards is simple: I ran an old trial version of
Vmware that was expired. I therefore had to set the clock backwards a couple of months.
After a day or so, I restored the system clock.

I guess I could try fsrecover.py now, even though I loose (hopefully only a few days) of data ?

Shan