[ZODB-Dev] APE and zodb storage comparison matrix

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Feb 2 09:53:09 EST 2004

Looking at the latest version of Toby's storage comparison
matrix, I note that information on Ape is still pretty sparse.
http://cvs.zope.org/*checkout*/ZODB3/Doc/storages.html?rev=1.8

It would be really nice if Shane^H^H^H^H^Hsomebody with
good knowledge of Ape would fill in that info, I am
very curious how Ape compares, both in the filesystem
and sql-backed implementations. E.g. I don't think it
supports either Versions or Undo, but I'm not sure of that.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com