[ZODB-Dev] Sign Guestbook for More Traffic

GuestBook 4F6F27AEC2BB8D6311362848E76952A7.zodb-dev at orc.ru
Thu Feb 5 15:42:52 EST 2004

Hello,

I was amazed by the traffic generated by a simple posting my URL in GuestBooks.

This is a secret top Traffic Sellers have been using for Years!

Get a list of all the guestbooks you can, post something like "Great Site" and make sure you include the URL to your home site.

To make it easier: Start out by signing my guestbook and you'll see your traffic increase!

http://globalguest.com/gb2/419WINDUP/guestbook.html

P.S. It's a Great way to Get Indexed by the Search Engines Too.