[ZODB-Dev] Is anyone using persistent modules at the moment?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Feb 10 00:17:10 EST 2004

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 17:39, Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>>I'm thinking of breaking them for a while and not taking the time to fix them,
>>assuming that no one is actually using them.
>

> I'm not using them.  Are you planning to break them in Zope or ZODB?

That was a poor choice of words on my part.  Let me put it this way,
I'm thinking of making them a low priority for a while.  I want to push
for getting a Zope 3 1.0 out ASAP and I'm ready to reduce features,
including through the web development, which is in a rather experimental
state at this point.  We will make TTW development work, but after 1.0.

Jim