[ZODB-Dev] Webkit Threading and ZODB 3.3a2: problems on Windows

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Wed Feb 18 23:29:17 EST 2004

just tossing out an idea..

the default zodb semantics is per thread semantics. or at least tries to
be which is problematic for many scenarios.. perhaps the local
transaction shane implemented would be of use here.. ie. if you call
setLocalTransaction upon start of request processing and commit that txn
at the end of processing, via _p_jar.getTransaction().commit()

hth,

-kapil