[ZODB-Dev] ZApplication and (get|set)DebugInfo

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at zope.com
Fri Feb 27 11:35:14 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 20:44, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
> ZApplication is the root object of the publishing process, when zope
> publishes a url, zapplication is the starting point, when traversed it
> opens up a zodb conn and returns the next object from the zodb. arguably
> it should be in the Zope package (perhaps even ZPublisher) and not ZODB.

I'm going to continue pretending that it is somewhere in the Zope or
ZPublisher package.  I was wondering if it was still used because all of
the comments and docstrings that mention Bobo, like __bobo_traverse__
and
     # This hack is to overcome a bug in Bobo!
    def __getattr__(self, name):
        return getattr(self._klass, name)

I was hoping the bug was fixed now, but I don't know what the bug is
:-).

Jeremy