[ZODB-Dev] mkzeoinst.py without ZOPE

John Belmonte john at neggie.net
Wed Jan 7 13:01:19 EST 2004

Hello,

The ZEO/start.py script has disappeared in ZODB 3.3a2, so I'm trying to
figure out the config system.  I'm assuming that a config file is the
only way to enable daemon mode, set the log file, etc.

I tried running mkzeoinst.py, but it gives the error "Can't find the
Zope home (not in sys.path)", obviously because I'm not a Zope user.
 From my understanding, the necessary stuff from Zope has been included
in the ZODB package, so it seems like this tool needs to be improved.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/