[ZODB-Dev] ZODB for spambayes server-side filter?

Simone Piunno pioppo at ferrara.linux.it
Mon Jan 12 17:33:55 EST 2004

Thank you all for your great feedback.

Of course by collision I meant conflict, sorry.
I don't believe this will be a real problem in normal usage, but I was trying
to understand how to minimize the window for a DoS attack.

And I'll be happy to show my code to anyone that wants to look at it, and even
to contribute back to SpamBayes, but I'm not familiar with the recent
discussion Tony talked about... I'm subscribed to the user's list (you
probably remember my recent post announcing the TUGAST project), but not to
spambayes-dev (I'm going to subscribe right now).

I have one more questions if you don't mind.
I don't need versions and undo.
Which is the best ZODB storage for my scenario?

Thank you again
  Simone