[ZODB-Dev] newbee: tool for creating objects from a local file system

otto.stoettner at porsche.co.at otto.stoettner at porsche.co.at
Wed Jan 21 05:21:39 EST 2004

Hello to gurus,
i have a object database (called hyperwave) like zodb and i want to
transfer all objects to zodb including the attributes. My db look like a
normal file system and i can create a copy of folders and files on my local
pc.
Every file or folder have than a second file wich contains the atrributes
(in a normal text file)

How can i upload the complete folder-structure and creating the attributes
from these attribute files.  May be, anyone have an example script.

Thanks,
Otto