[ZODB-Dev] Transaction isolation levels

Harald Koschinski harald.koschinski at friatec.de
Tue Jan 27 12:28:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I found the discussion about this topic in 3.2003 with the "read
committed patch" from Dieter.
2 Questions:

1. What's the status - is there somthing implemented in zodb 3.1 ?

2. I have a special problem with transactions - please let me explain:

There is one (only one) long running (endless) request (=transaction).
The problem now is, that objects created/deleted/changed (and committed)
outside this transaction are not visible inside the "long runnung
transaction".
Is there a way to get these objects available inside the "long running
transaction"?

Harald