[ZODB-Dev] RE: Database Corruption.

Ramon Aseniero ramon.aseniero at tryarc.com
Wed Jun 30 13:59:49 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

I am frequently getting a database corruption on my zope production
environment. I am running Zope 2.6.x on a debian environment. Below is
the error dump from the event.log file.

--------------------------------------dump---------------------
------
2004-06-28T18:02:30 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x02y\x89'
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 551, in
setstate
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py, line 645, in load
    (Object: /village/zope/default/var/Data.fs)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py, line 623, in _load
    (Object: /village/zope/default/var/Data.fs)
error: unpack str size does not match format
------
2004-06-28T18:02:42 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x03\x02L'