[ZODB-Dev] false write conflicts

John Belmonte john at neggie.net
Mon Mar 1 19:42:23 EST 2004

I have an object in my database that is constantly producing write
conflicts even though I'm not modifying the object proper.  I am
modifying several of its attributes, which are first-class persistent
objects and have conflict resolution, in place.  When I add a
_p_resolveConflict to the containing class to see what the conflict is
about, all three states are identical.

Is this normal?  Could I be doing something to trip ZODB's monitoring of
object changes?  I don't use _p_changed anywhere.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.org/