[ZODB-Dev] ZEO server segfault under stress

John Belmonte john at neggie.net
Mon Mar 1 19:58:24 EST 2004

In ZODB-3.3a2 I'm getting ZEO server random segfaults quite frequently
when running a little stress test of my high-write application.  The ZEO
log isn't very informative, for example showing:

     2004-03-01T18:35:24 pid 28737: terminated by SIGSEGV

Even if I'm doing something relatively stupid in my application, I
should expect an exception rather than a segfault, correct?  Checking
the obvious like available memory and disk space reveals nothing
interesting, so I guess I'll have to dig further.  If there are known
issues with 3.3a2, please let me know.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.org/