[ZODB-Dev] BTree corrupted after conflict resolution

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Tue Mar 2 21:00:09 EST 2004

[John Belmonte]
> My first guess is that it's once again an issue about the server
> context not being able to locate my key class, and for some reason
> the exception is getting suppressed.

I can't guess the details of what you're doing well enough to be of real
help, so I'll just ask whether you've looked in your ZEO server log file.
That's where exceptions would get reported, since that's where *attempts* to
resolve conflicts are made.  If an exception occurs during a
_p_resolveConflict() method, the actual problem gets logged like so:

        zLOG.LOG("Conflict Resolution", zLOG.ERROR,
                 "Unexpected error", error=sys.exc_info())

but the exception is not propagated.  ConflictError gets raised instead, no
matter what the original exception.