[ZODB-Dev] Re: BTree corrupted after conflict resolution

Steve Alexander steve at z3u.com
Fri Mar 5 04:30:36 EST 2004

> Note that this issue applies to BTree sets as well.  Is it unreasonable
> to want a set of first-class persistent objects?

In SchoolTool, we have sets of first-class persistent objects.  The sets
store first-class persistent objects in an IOBTree, keyed on the
object's _p_oid.  However, the implementation details are hidden from
the application.

Of course, this set considers equality by "persistent identity", and so
it works differently than a regular python set that uses __eq__ or __cmp__.

--
Steve Alexander