[ZODB-Dev] BTree corrupted after conflict resolution

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Mar 5 15:58:37 EST 2004

Jeremy Hylton wrote at 2004-3-3 20:08 -0500:
>Perhaps we should define an __cmp__() method that raises an error on the
>stub objects that conflict resolution provides.

We should still be able to easily compare PersistentReferences
for equality (two are equal when they reference the same object;
this is a safe approximation for object equality).
This may be possible by a "__eq__" and "__ne__". In this (and only this) case,
"__cmp__" should be allowed to raise an exception.

--
Dieter