[ZODB-Dev] reasons to use ZODB

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Sat Mar 6 10:54:06 EST 2004

there seems to be emphasis of audience on those familiar with relational
databases. relational programmers are used to thinking of tables as
containers, in the examples the table class, is what a relational
programmer would call a row. perhaps reworking the examples to have a
separate Table container class, and separate Row class would be more
appropriate.

cheers,

-kapil