[ZODB-Dev] Secure Web Services (SOAP with SecurityAssertion Markup Language(SAML))

otto.stoettner at porsche.co.at otto.stoettner at porsche.co.at
Thu Mar 18 02:46:37 EST 2004

Hello to the technical gurus of zope,

i want to implement a zope project in our company. The problem that i have
is, that our management will only give the go to this project
when i can guarantee that i find a possibility to use the companywide SSO
(singel Sign On) --> Basic Product SAML Language from OASIS
(www.oasis-open.org)
as the Security Assertion for my transactions.

I know that Zope have a SOAP Implementation, that is a possible transport
vehicle for SAML. And SAML is available as various c-implementations.

Have anybody experience with SAML and Zope?

I would be very happy to get an answer.

best regards from austria
otto

PS: Sorry, i know it is not a ZODB question