[ZODB-Dev] IOBtree Deletion... PLEASE HELP BEFORE I LOSE ALL MY HAIR

M K mattkoz2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:08:43 EDT 2004

I have been having a difficult time with this for a
long time now.  Basically, I have an IOBtree structure
with an object that I cannot delete (or do anything
else with for that matter!).

This:  del self.data[123456] returns a key error on
123456.

However, if I do this:
def delete(self):
  objs = []
  for id in self.data.keys():
    objs.append(id)
  return str(objs)

It will return 123456 in the result.  Am I doing
something stupid?  I have tried re-phrasing this in
many ways, and just can't seem to get the object
deleted.  THANKS FOR HELPING!!!!