[ZODB-Dev] Objects ghostified during a transaction

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Tue Nov 23 13:45:40 EST 2004

I'm confronted to a bug in CMF (http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF/198)
where a _v_ variable disappears in the middle of a request (and reverts
to its class-default of None).

I want to fix this by removing the reliance on _v_ variable, but to
write a unit test for it I'd like to be sure of why it happens. Can an
object be deactivated *in the middle* of a transaction? As a datapoint,
it's quite likely that some partial transactions
(get_transaction().commit(1)) occur when the bug appears.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com