[ZODB-Dev] Convert a ZODB 3.2 -> ZODB 3.3

Chris Cioffi evenprimes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:36:45 EDT 2004

Ah.  Yeah, the reason I moved from v3.2 to (then beta) v.3.3 was b/c I
was trying to be slick with some of my object behavior.  Using
Persistant as a base class let me have cleaner code....  Now I pay the
price :(

Maybe I'll dump the old data to text files (or something) and
reconstruct the objects in the new version....

I think playing with the raw pickles would be more effort than this
problem is worth.  (In a worst case I can re-process the data over a
weekend...)

Chris

--
Firefox!</a>