[ZODB-Dev] Storing persistent and non-persistent data together

Eric Mangold teratorn at world-net.net
Sun Oct 31 14:22:09 EST 2004

Hello,

I'll summarize my use-case first:

I have a client-server application. On the server side I have
a User class that stores account information (persistent) and also
other related things, such as a reference to the client-side
of the connection when the client is logged in (network-depndent
and thus non-persistent).

These things logically go together, and I would like to keep them
together inside my User class which I would like to be a sub-class
of Persistent.

Is this possible? If not, what are the alternatives to storing
logically related, persistent and non-persistent, references in
the context of the ZODB?

Thank you,
Eric Mangold