[ZODB-Dev] RE: [Zope-Annce] ZODB 3.2.4 release candidate 1 released

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Tue Sep 7 17:27:41 EDT 2004

BTW, this is the second time I've tried to send a ZODB release announcement
to zodb-dev, with the result that it vanishes into the bit bucket.  The last
time, I tried again and again over the course of a week, with the same
outcome each time (nothing visible happened).  (BTW, I'm zodb-dev's list
admin too, so it's not like it's sitting in a Mailman queue waiting for
moderator approval!)

So I'm going to cut it short this time, and just point to the zope-announce
archive, where the release announcement did show up:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-announce/2004-September/001565.html