[ZODB-Dev] Undo, undo, undo, undo and then commit doesn't work

Stefan Milenkovic smilenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:06:42 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have written a script for undoing some transactions in a database.
The problem is that for each transaction I want to undo, I have to add
a new one (because of the commit for undoing) and it is very slow.
Moreover, the size of the database grows quickly, which is a bad
point.

I have tried to undo all the transactions and then commit all these
undos, but it doesn't work.

Is there something more I have to take into account for proceeding in
a similar way to the latter solution?

Thanks a lot,

Stefan