[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope] DateTime mess

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Thu Dec 1 10:19:51 EST 2005

Sorry, I couldn't find a comprehensible question here after reasonable
effort to extract one.  Clearly, Zope2's DateTime.DateTime.DateTime objects
are neither persistent nor do they define any mutating methods.  Are those
relevant?  If not, try to ask a question directly, without assuming everyone
has read the other 55 messages in the zope-dev thread ;-)