[ZODB-Dev] Heads-up: Test failure on trunk/Python 2.4.2/OS X

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sun Dec 11 16:16:14 EST 2005

[Jim Fulton]
> Tim. we should set up a buildbot whachamajiggy (I have trouble keeping
> the buildbot jargon straight) to run ZODB tests on checkin, so we can
> catch these sorts of things sooner.

Happy to help, and it's certainly the right thing to do, but don't know
anything about setting up buildbot whachamajiggies (btw, I'm sure that is
the official term ;-)).

There are currently four active ZODB lines under SVN, so four
whachamajiggies should be set up (ZODB trunk + 3.4 3.5 3.6 branches).
Possibly five, if we count the CVS ZODB 3.2 line too (which is still
officially active, although I haven't changed anything there in months).

Changing the Zope tests to run ZODB/ZEO tests too wouldn't be _much_ help,
since none of the SVN Zopes "see" ZODB checkins (the SVN Zopes only get a
new ZODB when someone explicitly stitches a new ZODB tag into them;
"someone" == me to date).