[ZODB-Dev] Heads-up: Test failure on trunk/Python 2.4.2/OS X

Dmitry Vasiliev lists at hlabs.spb.ru
Tue Dec 13 12:00:47 EST 2005

Tim Peters wrote:
> [Jens Vagelpohl]
>> Running the tests on the current ZODB trunk using a self.built
>> Python 2.4.2 on OS X (10.4.3) the following test fails:
>
> They fail the same way on my Windows box and a random Linux box today ...
>
> OK, Dmitry, you fixed the spelling (replaced "onnection" with "connection")
> in an error message in serialize.py several days ago (revision 40617), but
> you didn't run the tests before you checked this in.  Please repair the
> testcrossdatabasereferences test to match the repaired spelling (and run the
> tests this time -- this is especially important since, as above, regular
> testing of ZODB is no longer being done).  If that change got merged to any
> branches (sorry, I'm having major connectivity problems with zope.org just
> now and can't find out), of course those should be repaired too.  Thanks!

Oops, my bad. I couldn't imagine that misspelled text could been used in any
doctests so I had omitted the testing phase because I was in some hurry. :-(
And unfortunately I was far from any computers for past few days.

Thanks for the fix!

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
     http://hlabs.spb.ru