[ZODB-Dev] Investigating a Zope reference leak... tracking object creation

Ben Last (ZODBDev) zodbdev at benlast.com
Wed Feb 2 06:17:22 EST 2005

Thanks to all who offered help with this.  Dieter gave me some pointers
as to how I can track instance creation, and with that we've been able
to establish all the places in the code where images are being referenced.

Chris; thanks for your somewhat stringent analysis of my code :)  I'm
happy with my tendency to use objects instead of dicts, and to suppress
error messages in production environments (but not in development ones)!

Regards to all
Ben Last