[ZODB-Dev] ZODB sprint at PyCon -- don't be the last in your country!

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Tue Feb 22 14:27:39 EST 2005

The ZODB sprint at PyCon 2005 is still on.  I'd like to see more people sign
up -- there's so much we could do there:

    http://www.python.org/moin/ZodbSprint

I've mentioned before (and changed that page to say so too) that you
shouldn't let reluctance to sign a Zope Contributor agreement hold you back.
Sprints are good for coding, but they're also good for brainstorming and
writing up proposals.  There are many areas in which ZODB+ZEO could stand
improvement, and thinking those out is a prerequisite to coding.  Heck, I'd
be happy with the outcome if the sprint didn't produce any code at all,
provided it produced good proposals -- you still don't have to sign anything
to think <wink>.