[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.2.5c1 internal release

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Fri Jan 7 15:54:59 EST 2005

Less than two hours after I got an email this morning saying Zope 2.7.4c2
would be released "tomorrow", I got a 2.7.4c2 release announcement.  Heh.

So Zope 2.7.4c2 didn't ship with the ZODB I wanted it to ship with, but I
cut an internal release of the latter anyway.  I'll leave it alone and not
try to change the version number to 3.2.5 (final) until after Zope 2.7.4
final is released.

"Internal release" means that all the changes needed for a release have been
checked into CVS, and that the ZODB3 module was tagged (with ZODB3-3-2-5c1),
but I don't intend to cut tarballs, make a Windows installer, or update any
web pages before 3.2.5 final.

Here's the NEWS for 3.2.5c1; apart from version number changes, there was
only one change since 3.2.4b1 3 weeks ago:

What's new in ZODB3 3.2.5c1?
Release date: 07-Jan-2005

ZEO
---

Collector 1503:  excessive logging.  It was possible for a ZEO client to
log "waiting for cache verification to finish" messages at a very high
rate, producing gigabytes of such messages in short order.
``ClientStorage._wait_sync()`` was changed to log no more than one
such message per 5 minutes.