[ZODB-Dev] Migration to Zope 2.7.4 failed

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Wed Jan 19 14:01:00 EST 2005

[steffenl]
> curently I'm working on a Debian OS (testing). I've installed:
>  Zope 2.7.4
>  Plone2.0.5
>
> I have an old Database that is running on Zope2.6.4 with Plone 1.0.4.
> After copying this old Data.fs File into the Folder of the new Instance
> and trying to migrate, I always recieve this error message:

I expect you'd have better luck asking on a Plone list.  The traceback here
ends without enough information to say much:

> ------ 2005-01-19T14:53:24 ERROR(200) Plone:
>   File "/opt/Zope2.7.4/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py", line 639, in
> _set_ghost_state
>     state = unpickler.load()

ZODB certainly produced more error information than just that.  Best guess
is that it's trying to build an instance of a class but can't find the
module the pickle said the class code should be found in.