[ZODB-Dev] tcp_begin in tests

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.net
Thu Jul 7 06:13:52 EDT 2005

El mié, 06-07-2005 a las 14:19 -0400, Tim Peters escribió:
> [Antonio Beamud Montero]
> > In my app, I'm using ZODB to store data, the problem is that I
> > have implemented several unittest, for every unit test I create the ZODB
> > database and when the test finished I destroy the database (including
> > files). When I run 2 test, the first is executed ok, but the second test
> > give me the next Exception:

With the files attached I can simulate the same problem, i.e. when close
the DB connection and after call commit()...
But I can't see this pattern (i.e. open-close-commit) in my code... only
when two tests are executed (i.e. create and destroy the database), and
only occurs between two tests, the rest of the tests works well...
This is very strange...

I'll investigate and send you my conclusions

Greetings