[ZODB-Dev] TmpStore missing loadBefore

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Jun 28 01:46:31 EDT 2005

--On 27. Juni 2005 11:56:13 -0400 Tim Peters <tim at zope.com> wrote:

> [Sidnei da Silva]
>> I would expect a 2.8.1 soon, as in no longer than 3 weeks from now tops.
>> There's this bug which I would consider 'serious' and another issue with
>> the last-minute inclusion of BTreeFolder2 breaking CMF 1.5. IANRM though.
>
> I haven't seen anything about 2.8.1 yet from its release managers
> (presumably still Andreas and Brian).  Andreas seems to be concentrating
> on Zope 2.7.7 over the next few weeks.

The Plone guys asked about a 2.8.1 release for end of July/start of August
which should not be a problem. Since they are working on making Plone 2.1
work with Zope 2.8 there is a good chance that further bugs show up which
should be fixed for 2.8.1. So 2.8.1 b1 could be released in the last week
of July and a final release maybe one or two weeks later (hopefully before
my vacation in mid-August).

Andreas