[ZODB-Dev] Migrating classes in ZODB 3.5.1

David Binger dbinger at mems-exchange.org
Wed Nov 9 15:32:20 EST 2005

On Nov 9, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> You can do this in an update script but not in
> "classFactory". "classFactory" does not know anything about
> the origin of the reference or even the object.
> It only knows connection, modulename and globalname.

I'd prefer a script, but connection, modulename, and globalname does
seem
sufficient to get the job done.  Use the connection
to find every oid with this module/classname and load and touch every
one.
Use the connection to load every instance that refers to any of those
oids and load and touch every one.