[ZODB-Dev] POSKeyError tracing

Paolo Linux paolo at linux.netline.it
Thu Nov 17 04:23:56 EST 2005

Hi all,
     we've developed an application developed using
ZODB 3.5.1. The load has recently grown up considerably
and we're starting getting POSKeyErrors...

We've never used undoing, so that cannot be the cause.

I suspect that in some cases we do not manage Conflict
Error (we retry for 3 times but then we give up...).
Could this be connected with POSKeyErrors?

I cannot reproduce easily the problem so I'd like to know
if there are suggestions in order to understand and
track down what's happening..

     Thanks!
     Paolo