[ZODB-Dev] RE: RE: RE: PersistentMapping

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Nov 20 08:29:57 EST 2005

Am Freitag, den 18.11.2005, 11:25 -0500 schrieb Tim Peters:
> It's more likely due to people fiddling with zpkg.  "setup.py build" _had_
> worked fine for running the tests for years, and I know it still worked fine
> a few months ago.  But I don't normally do that, so didn't notice when it
> broke.  It's not due to changes in ZODB code (no relevant changes have been
> made there -- or at least none that I made ;-)).  For whatever reason, looks
> like "setup.py build" in ZODB simply ignores the existence of ZODB's
> zope/testing directory now (but doesn't ignore ZODB's other zope/*
> directories ...).

The whole testing story together with all the active branches and
platforms sounds like we want to have some buildbot clients for ZODB as
well. I could set up a buildbot client on Windows 2k and Linux to test
various ZODB branches ...

That could be added to the Zope buildbot then ... Any oppinions?

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -