[ZODB-Dev] RE: RE: PersistentMapping

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sun Nov 20 19:31:27 EST 2005

[Thomas Lotze]
>     ZODB/branches/3.5

> My newly added tests for PersistentMapping break here; PersistentMapping
> seems to lack __iter__. (PersistentMapping hadn't been tested at all
> before.) The suite passes fine on the trunk and the 3.4 and 3.6 branches,
> but it fails on 3.5.
>
> Should __iter__ be added to the 3.5 PersistentMapping, or is it missing
> for a reason?

Looks it got lost in the branches.  PersistentMapping.__iter__ was added in
ZODB 3.4.2, just this August:

   http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-checkins/2005-August/010225.html

   Log message for revision 38076:
   Gave PersistentMapping an __iter__ method.
   Also gave it some tests (it was woefully untested).

That got merged to the trunk (at the time) right away:

   http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-checkins/2005-August/010226.html

Looks like the 3.5 branch got overlooked.  Merging rev 38076 from 3.4 branch
to 3.5 branch would be fine.