[ZODB-Dev] Weird errors with Zope 2.7.7

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 08:37:36 EDT 2005

Hi All,

We've been seeing these errors for a while now, but had assumed it was
due to an old Zope version. We've been running 2.7.7 for a week or two
now and we're still seeing these intermittently:

ERROR(200) zrpc-conn(C):x.x.x.x:yyyy Asynchronous call raised
exception: <ManagedClientConnection ('x.x.x.x', yyyy)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "lib/python/ZEO/zrpc/connection.py",
line 373, in handle_request
     ret = meth(*args)
   File "/lib/python/ZEO/ClientStorage.py",
line 1111, in invalidateTransaction
     self._process_invalidations(args)
   File "lib/python/ZEO/ClientStorage.py",
line 1074, in _process_invalidations
     self._cache.invalidate(oid, version=version)
   File "lib/python/ZEO/ClientCache.py",
line 297, in invalidate
     p = self._get(oid, None)
AttributeError: ClientCache instance has no attribute '_get'

...which seems a little odd :-S

ERROR(200) ZODB Shouldn't load state for 0x6c33b4 when the connection is
closed

...which is a bit more distrubing.

This is on a ZEO setup with the storage server running a FileStorage and
a TemporaryStorage on Slowlartis (changing this evening, don't worry!)
and multiple ZEO clients each running on their own linux box.

Has anyone seen any of the above with 2.7.7?

Does anyone (Hi Tim, how ya doing? ;-) ) know what these mean?

cheers,

Chris