[ZODB-Dev] know the state of an object

dvd dvd at gnx.it
Thu Oct 13 05:33:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

this my first post to this list, and first of all thanks for your work.

I'm developing a ZODB based Collection Management software, and, for a
bunch of reasons, i have to know the list of modified objects before the
current transaction commit. Looking around seems there is no a public
API to obtains this list from the connection object, so i overload the
__setattr__ method in my base-class and keep track of the modified
objects

But that's the problem, __setattr__ is called also when ZODB loads the
objects from the storage and reconstructs it, so is there a way to know
the state of the object (unpickilng, modified, clean etc etc)?

thank you
david