[ZODB-Dev] Re: Weird errors with Zope 2.7.7

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 11:39:04 EDT 2005

Tim Peters wrote:
> [Chris Withers]
>
>>I'd like to be able to do:
>>
>>logger.info('blah',show_stack=True)
>
> Well, you can't ;-)

I know ;-)

> It's not hard to roll yourself, so I expect (but don't know) that the
> logging module's author would resist adding it.

I guess that's my question. Where and who should I ask about it?
I can't see why there'd be resistence, it seems to be a pretty handy
little thing to add, with no bad side effects...

Is there a python dev list? Should I submit a patch to the sourceforge
tracker?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Thanks for the code :-)