[ZODB-Dev] ZEO Twisted and Z3

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 24 20:08:03 EDT 2006

Good news. Sorry to reply to own post.

I have found the following interfaces:

twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorSSL.listenSSL
twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorSSL.connectSSL

this looks promising. I believe authentication is passed in the protocol
  so maybe there is not that much to worry about there.

So maybe this is an issue of overriding asnychronous core with twisted.

Regards,
David