[ZODB-Dev] Discrete synchronization with ZEO

Arve Knudsen aknuds-1 at broadpark.no
Tue Apr 25 15:07:19 EDT 2006

I must say I'm not an expert on all things ZODB/ZEO, but what I meant by
ownership is the management of persistent objects. The cache management
logic of ZODB can the way I understand it "ghostify" objects, what happens
if I insert an object from one ZODB (using ClientStorage) into another
(using local storage)? Which of the databases will control the
ghostifying/unghostifying of the object? What I basically want to achieve
is to be able to close the ClientStorage, and still be able to access
these objects (without access to state in the ClientStorage).

Arve