[ZODB-Dev] Changes in _p_changed behaviour between Zope 2.7 and 2.9

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:57:51 EDT 2006

[Chris Withers]
> I'm trying to fix this bug:
> http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2062
>
> And I've narrowed it down to the following lines in History.py:

> If I comment out the base._p_changed=0 and base._p_deactivate() then
> history copy starts working again.

> Why was the scrubbing process necessary?

Note that History.py isn't part of ZODB, so you may have better luck
on a Zope list.  The lines in question were added by "evan" in June of
2001, in rev 20478.  The checkin comment was:

    Get rid of current attributes before copying a historical
    state to the present.

That's all I was able to figure out in a minute ;-)